Simplicity® Dilators for Healthcare Professionals
Simplicity® Dilators were developed with the physician in mind to perform sinus dilation without the added expense and complexity of traditional dilation procedures.
The benefits of using the Simplicity® Dilators include:
– Quick in-office procedures. Most take between 6 and 20 minutes to dilate the necessary sinuses
– Patients may experience immediate or long-term relief*
– Designed with centimeter gauges to reduce the risk of over-insertion
– Possibility of high success rates*
– Designed for patients of all ages. Differently sized dilators allow you to iteratively dilate the sinuses
– Reimbursed by most insurance companies & Medicare
With a simple and quick insertion of the Simplicity® Dilator tips into the applicable sinus, you’ll bring relief to the majority of your patients. There are no balloons or inflation or manipulation devices required.
Example of Cost Savings: A physician who performs 5 dilations per month and pays $1,200 per disposable device would have a yearly expense of $72,000. If this physician purchased a Simplicity® Solid and Suction Dilator set the physician would pay just $17,500 total. The physician would break even with the cost of disposable dilators in approximately 14 cases, and save over $54,000 per year going forward. One medical group using Simplicity® Dilators has saved over $750k in disposable device costs so far and $450k per year.
Watch a demonstration below on the use of the Simplicity® Dilators
CAUTION: Federal (USA) Law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
*When compared to pre-operative symptoms. Data on file.